Electrical/Instrumentation Engineer - Manager / Senior level
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192146
Employer Ref. REF 10084
Salary: 35,000 to 40,000 THB
Industry: Construction Engineering
Location: upcountry sites
Working hours: Mo-Fri 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Reference Number: 10084
- assigned to handle for factory / plant construction site
- survey, control budget, schedule quality of Electrical / Control & Instrumentation system
- Management of Subcontractor and prepare construction related report
- Thai National, age 23 to 35
- Bachelor degree in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering.
- At least 10 years experience in Electrical work / Plant Instrumentation workin construction / Plant industry.
- Expertise knowledge of Electrical / Instrumentation system.
- Pleasant, hardworking personality and teamwork ethics; willingness to achieve business goals
- Excellent coordination and communication skills at all levels
- Good English language skills
- Good PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Have Electrical Engineer License (Lv.2 or Lv.3 )
- MUST have experience in Japanese M and E construction company
- experience as project leader is a huge plus.
- IDEALLY Construction experience in factory/plant
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details:
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd
10/163 Unit 2002B The Trendy Building, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: (66) 02-168-7716 Fax: 02-168-7717 www.siammandm.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Employer Ref.REF 10084
We are Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd, an executive/a mid-level recruitment specialist boasting a network with Japanese and Multinational Corporations. We are well positioned to introduce our clients and candidates the very best executive search available.
We have just moved into our new bangkok office. We have a great atomosphere that fosters high levels of professionalism, service, commitment and energy.