Electrical Engineer (Facilities & Utilities) Contract - Laemchabang
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001253237
Employer Ref. *LCB
- support the operation process of electrical work by providing all needed facilities
- Coordinate yard development (facilities upgrade) with related parties
- Coordinate with concerned Government Authority
- Control electrical subcontractor for yard development services e.g. utilities and other facilities.
- Supervise and inspect for installation work and electrical maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering license is required
- Minimum 3-5 years and experience in construction field is preferable (electrical or mechanical system)
- experience in Energy Saving is advantage
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, plan and electrical drawing
- take off materials for electrical & facilities work
- English skills, listening, speaking and writing
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CUEL Limited
About CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.