GOLDWIND INTERNATIONAL (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Goldwind International Holdings Ltd. (Goldwind International) was formed in Hong Kong in January 2011 with HK$20 million in capital. As the wholly-owned subsidiary of Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd. (Goldwind), Goldwind International was established to promote the Urumqi-based company’s international development strategy and manage its global expansion. Presently, Goldwind International encompasses Goldwind USA, Goldwind Australia, and branch offices in Germany, Pakistan, South Africa, and Ecuador. Goldwind International is a leading global manufacturer of wind turbine generators and provider of complete wind power solutions with its leading edge wind turbine technology. As Goldwind International’s parent company, Goldwind, established in 1998, is an international enterprise specializing in wind turbine generators, R&D and manufacturing of its innovative leading edge wind turbine technology-Permanent Magnet Direct-Drive (PMDD). Our main product technologies are exceptionally reliable with high quality. Goldwind ranked second globally and number one in China according to BTM Consult.
Goldwind International Thailand Co.,ltd is the wholly-owned subsidiary of Goldwind International Holdings Ltd to develop Thailand market and do service for wind turbines.
Company website: http://www.goldwindglobal.com/web/about.do
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001257135
PLEASE SUBMIT ENGLISH RESUME ONLY
working time: full-time
working location: site
salary range: Negotiable
the number of recruitment: 6 (5 persons for Chaiyaphum and 1 person for Nakornsithammarat)
1. Wind turbine failure handling;
2. Make wind turbine site operation report;
3. Log in Service Management system for wind turbine fault issue and technical retrofit (electrical issue);
4. On-site management of technical documents;
5. Give the feedback in the technical;
1. Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, graduated in college or above, with relevant work experience is preferred;
2. Good command of English in reading, writing and speaking, Chinese will be preferred;
3. Skilled in office software;
4. Good health, no fear of heights, able to drive a vehicle, able to be adapted in the night shift working environment;
5. Have a good communication skills, strong sense of teamwork, comply with the arranged work;