Electrical Engineer Base in Angthong
Thai Carbon Black Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248874
Employer Ref. JTH300003001217223
- Responsible for the planning, resourcing and management of electrical works ensuring that the projects are carried out to meet expectations.
- Understand resource requirements, risk and technical quality to ensure delivery of effective solutions.
- Ensure that configuration control is maintained effectively and best practice/lessons learned.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. Power Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Be a contributing member to the daily activities of the plant manufacturing team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineer, Power Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Substation (115 & 22 KV) is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, analytical and decision making, service mind and ability to motivate the Team working atmosphere.
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Ability to relocate to Angthong according to the job requirement and familiar with 6 day working.
Benefits total more than 40 items:
- Provident Fund 5%
- Life Insurance and Medical Claimed included family.
- Special Leave with pay – for Funeral (included Spouse’s Parents), Marriage, Ordination, child ‘s birth.
- Special Allowance for Marriage, Cremation (Spouse, Children, Parents)
- Activities Budget ( New Year, Farewell Party, Department Party, Sport Day)
- Others such as Diligent Award, Quarterly Team/Individual Performance Reward.
Please send your resume or directly contact to HR. Department
THAI CARBON BLACK PUBLIC CO., LTD.
44 Moo 1 Tambol Posa, Amphur Muang, Angthong 14000
Tel : 035-672150-4 ext. 238, 284 Fax : 035-672155,672148
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Carbon Black Public Company Limited
About Thai Carbon Black Public Company Limited
We are the leaders in Carbon Black manufacturing spread over across the global with 17 manufacturing locations.
We, Thai Carbon Black Public Co., Ltd, a flagship company of Aditya Birla Group, a truly multinational, one of biggest carbon black manufacturing location at Angthong with a capacity to produce for 275,000 TPA accredited with ISO/TS 16949, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
With a vision of Birla Carbon Business “To be the most respected, dynamic and sustainable global Carbon Black Business”, to support and actively participate in our growing endeavors, we are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and hard working talent to join our dynamic organization to assist the company achieve the goals, for the following position :