URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Essentra is a leading international, supplier of specialist plastic, fiber and packaging products listed on the London Stock Exchange. The group is a well invested global business, headquartered in the UK, with 42 principle manufacturing facilities, 64 sales and distribution operations, and 5 research and development facilities spread across 29 countries in the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Essentra visit our website at www.essentra.com.
In Thailand, we are a leading manufacturer of cigarette filters. The company, which is located in Bangkhuntien area of Bangkok, has been established in Thailand for 42 years and the business has been growing rapidly during the past 10 years. To support our business expansion, the company is seeking a complement & energetic personnel to join our dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001225447
- Plan and implement preventive plan for maintenance of machines & instruments as well as maintenance of machines breakdown.
- Analyze causes and provide solutions for problems relating to electrical system of production machines
- Execute business plans/projects concerning electrical engineering work, including machine installation pertaining to electrical system.
- Design, develop and improve plant electrical engineering systems to ensure effective operation of the systems
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 year intensive working experiences in machine maintenance relating to electrical system in well-established manufacturing plant.
- Good command of English and good computer skills
- Excellent analytical thinking & problem solving skills and cooperation
Salary Range: 30 - 40K, commensurate with experiences & skills required
Working Conditions & Fringe Benefits:-
- Working Days/Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5.00 pm. and Saturday 8-12 am.
- Welfare & Benefits: Max. Bonus of 3 months, cost of living allowance, provident fund (max 8%), medical, accident & life insurance, premium rice, training & development opportunities, annual vacation (Max. 18 days), staff outing, loan, etc.
Applicants should submit a full CV together with University transcript and current & expected salary
Please submit your full application with CV and a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department
116/3 Soi Thiantalay 24,
Bangkhunthian-Chaitalay Road, Thakam,
Bangkhunthian, Bangkok, 10150
Tel : 02-819-9555 Ext. 542 Fax : 02-819-9599