Electrical Engineer (Based in Laos PDR.) Urgently Required
Xayaburi Power Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213431
Temporary Staff - 1 year contract
Job Description :
- Review and get familiar with electrical design.
- Follow up installation works related to electrical design.
- Prepare reports and monitor site progress.
- Support in accommodating visitor groups, prepare presentation.
- Other task following supervisor's assignment or company policy.
- Male, Thai/Lao Nationality.
- Age between 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years work experience as Electrical Engineer and experience in construction field or hydropower projects experience is preferable (electrical system).
- Good attitude, self-motivated, dynamic, hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Good in MS office computer skill.
- Effectively communicate orally in English, with good comprehension.
- Able to relocate to work at Lao PDR (The Company provide the accommodation to all staff).
We offers a good remuneration and benefits package with excellent career opportunities. Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below :
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xayaburi Power Co., Ltd
Address: 587 Viriyathavorn Building, 19th Floor,
Sutthisarn Road, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Xayaburi Power Company Limited
About Xayaburi Power Company Limited
The Xayaburi Dam is a hydroelectric dam under construction on the Lower Mekong River approximately 30 kilometers (19 mi) east of Xayaburi (Sainyabuli) town in Northern Laos. The main purpose of the dam is to produce hydroelectric power. The project is surrounded in Preliminary construction began in early 2012.
More Jobs from this employer