Electrical Designers / Instrument Designers
Poyry Energy Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219993
- In close cooperation with the project engineers, responsible for the effective CAD production according to the project schedule, standards and procedures.
- Design, review drawings and technical Specifications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 3 years experiences in PDMS and CAD works.
- Good command of PDMS and CAD software in particular AutoCAD and PDMS.
- Experience in other engineering tools is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- High degree of self-learning & high responsibility.
We offer the following to qualified candidates:
- Friendly international working environment with a wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive salary package
- Career opportunity in one of the largest international consulting and engineering companies
- Possibility to grow professionally and advance in career
Interested applicants, please send your update resume in English with recent photo, educational transcript and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Pöyry Energy Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand by clicking on "Apply Now"
We are always seeking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who add to our global network of expertise. In case you are interested in working for us, but none of the current job openings look suitable, we also warmly welcome open applications.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Poyry Energy Ltd.
About Poyry Energy Ltd.
Pöyry’s Thailand has about 200 people and is specializing in energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for qualified candidates to join us in the Bangkok office for the following position.