Electrical Designer / Senior Electrical Designer (Ref.2016-13368)
Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001214784
Employer Ref. update2016*
- Diploma or Bachelor in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience for Junior position and 7 years of experience for Senior position in Refinery Petrochemical/Chemical/Power/Pharmaceutical Plant Projects
- Knowledge international codes & standards
- Able to use electrical design/drafting software for 2D drawings and 3D modelling i.e. Autocad, PDS, PDMS, Smart Plant Electrical
- Able to use lighting design software to perform lighting illumination calculations
- Ability to use Microsoft Access Database software to create/modify any Electrical reports and schedules
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- Possess good interpersonal skills with good written and spoken in English
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
- Ability to promote an open and informal communication environment that aims at growing mutual trust and teamwork
Location: based H.O., Sriracha, Chonburi
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Interested candidates should submit a recent photograph, resume qualifications, and expected salary to below address or visit www.find.amecfw.com to Apply Online.
Tel: +66(0) 3834 4300 Fax: +66(0) 3834 4344
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
About Foster Wheeler (Thailand) Limited
Amec Foster Wheeler (www.amecfw.com) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 36,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of ?5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.