Electrical Design Engineer
Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224492
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
Electrical Design Engineer will be part of team providing the full range of electrical solutions for buildings services. The position will be responsible for own design work and lead a project team completing design and documentation of electrical systems for large scale building
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 - 10 years’ experience working as Electrical Design Engineer within consulting environment
- Experience in delivering projects utilising comprehensive knowledge of local buildings codes and standards
- Experience to a variety of building projects with strong commercial acumen and technical ability
- Experience in industrial and demonstrate ‘whole of project’ focus and ability to provide engineering input at all phases of the project cycle from inception to hand over to the client
- Excellent time management and team work skills with ability to confidently liaise with clients
- Excellent English language and communication skills
Why candidates consider Aurecon as an employer of choice ?
- 5 working day per week
- Group Insurance ( including dental program)
- Health Insurance for both spouse and children
- Performance bonus
- Provident fund
- Reward and Recognition
- Education program
- Global Knowledge Sharing / Training development program (including Oversea)
- Social Club and Sporting activities
Aurecon offers competitive benefits packages and potential for growth in a successful global company.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume in English (preferred) to:
Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd
No.9 Pakin Building, 11th Floor, Unit 1101
Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02 333 3222 Fax : 02 333 3233
For more information on Aurecon please visit our website at
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Aurecon Consulting (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
We are thought leaders across a diverse range of specialisations, and encourage innovative thinking and ideas.
Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Then Aurecon is the place to be. As a forward thinking company, we continually focus on fulfilling our people's career aspirations. That's why we're one of Asia Pacific's largest and most experienced multi-disciplinary consulting engineering practices with 7,500 staff globally and 220 in Bangkok an office network extending across 28 countries in Asia Pacific and Africa. Due to unprecedented growth in our Bangkok office, we're looking for staff to join our Bangkok team.