Electrical & Automation Supervisor – Bangpoo Factory
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224919
Employer Ref. Bangpoo
Must have knowledge of process manufacturing, field instrumentation, control system installation and implementation experience.
- P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- User Requirement Specifications.
- Maintain, develop, write, implement, test and document PLC and HMI software.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation.
- Specify and purchase PLCs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Maintain and develop electrical panel schematics.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Train operators and engineers on control systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Thorough knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience working with a variety of control systems including SCADA and PLCs.
- Experience designing and programming control systems with emphasis on PLCs, SCADA or HMI systems.
- Ability to work with plant engineers, external vendors, operators and management to manage projects and assignments is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
- Experience with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology.
- Experience working with SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational databases and experience with Visual Basic scripting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: Rockwell RSView, or Wonderware.
- Experience with PLCs such as: Rockwell
- Experience with: Foundation Fieldbus, DeviceNet, ControlNet or Profibus is a plus.
Interested candidates can apply by submitting the application letter together with detailed resume stating current and expected salaries to:
Recruitment & Training
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
34-235 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Road Bangpoo Industrial Estate Samutprakarn 12080
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ***
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
About Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.