Electrical and Power Plant Consultant
PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited/บริษัท พีทีที เอนเนอร์ยี่ โซลูชั่นส์ จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239876
Job description and responsibilities;
- Provide consultancy in relation to power and energy industry Asset Management System (AMS) and Operational Excellence (OpEx)
- Provide technical and technology solutions: deliver technical advice in power generation, power distribution, Electromagnetic Compatibility(EMC) and equipment such as generator, transformer, protection, switchgear, VSDS, MCC, UPS, cable, etc.
- Provide technical knowledge enhancement and deliver training course including equipment, protection system, management system, engineering and operation of electrical system
- Provide project engineering and project management services
- Provide technical presentation or presentation to public regarding electrical and power system, reliability and integrity management system
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- At least 15 years work experience in Asset Management System (AMS) and Operational Excellence (OpEx) for both operation and maintenance field
- In-depth knowledge and hand-on experience with Oil and Gas industry or energy industry
- Holding Thai Electrical Engineering license(professional- class) is the minimum requirement
- Fluent English in oral, writing and reading
- High communication and presentation skill
- International working exposure is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited/บริษัท พีทีที เอนเนอร์ยี่ โซลูชั่นส์ จำกัด
About PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited/บริษัท พีทีที เอนเนอร์ยี่ โซลูชั่นส์ จำกัด
PTT Energy Solutions Company Limited (PTTES), a PTT Group Company, was established in 2011 by four shareholders: PTT, IRPC, PTTGC and TOP with our Vision to be a “Technical Center of Excellence in AEC in 2020"
PTTES aims to maximize the value proposition as business partners for supporting sustainability of its clients by providing the technical solutions to enhancing Operational Excellence focusing in on Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemical industries. Our technical service theme is called “TIPPS” which consists of Technical Capability Enhancement, Reliability and Asset Integrity Improvement, Performance Enhancement, Project Development and Process Safety
Strive to build Technical capability not only for its own staff but also clients and to centralize multi technical skills and competency capturing in the form of knowledge management through all means of Talent development not limited to training but also focus on coaching with the job assignment. In addition, company also enhance consultancy and leadership skills development and promoting innovation environment in order to lift the service lived form “Technical Solutions Provider” to “The Preferred Business Partner” of the Clients. We aim;
- To support customers to enhance operational excellence
- To build Technical capability and centralize multi skills & competency
PTTES is formed by its shareholders to support the Refinery and Petrochemical Industry to achieve their Operational Excellence targets, by providing the required technical services, in a professional and cost effective way.
Our Consultants develop project with Customers through 6D methodology(Discover, Define, Design, Deliver, Deploy, and Develop) to understand what factors drive value for them and deliver a professional service which is not only solve their Technical problem but also provides knowledge transferring to build up Technical capability of the clients for their sustainability.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and energetic candidates for the following positions;