EHS Director (300-400K)
MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237016
Position: EHS Director
Benefits: 300,000-400,000 Baht salary+ other benefits
Contact Recruiter: Kusumant 086-378-4085
Our client is a leading International producer and marketer of food, agricultural products and services . They have more than 100,000 employees in 70 countries around the world. In Thailand they have several business sections in grain, sugar cane, oil seeds and other commodities to markers of food and animal nutrition products. They also provide crop and livestock producers with products and services. They are now looking for EHS Director.
- Assesses EHS risks and opportunities for the business unit (BU) and the potential impacts on key stakeholders (customer, community, interest groups, employees), priorities and on BU strategy
- Assures the strategy and tactics can achieve compliance with legal requirements, position the BU for cost effective compliance with anticipated regulation, address expectations of key stakeholders and support innovation that can generate business value
- Leads the execution of enterprise EHS programs and processes
- Identifies trends, isolates root causes and confirms that appropriate follow-up actions are being implemented across the BU
- Directly reports EHS performance results and advises on corresponding action to BU Leadership Team. Through existing systems, reports EHS performance results and corresponding actions to the Corporate EEHS team
- Monitors and anticipates change in the external environment, including regulations, science and stakeholder positioning and revises strategy as appropriate
- Leads development of internal communications strategy for key and differentiated audiences that builds and maintains awareness of EHS values, strategies and performance. Shares best practices and key learning, develops talent and recognizes high performance across the BU
- Influences leaders across the BU to promote proactive workplace EHS practices. Provides broad and in-depth technical, regulatory, behavioral and strategic knowledge and consultation that leaders require to build a strong EHS culture
- Leads efforts across the BU to ensure that EHS talent is in place to address immediate and medium-term needs of the business
- Male/Female/ Thai Nationality only
- 10 years at least progressive related experience in the health and safety field
- Experience in construction safety, implementation and understanding challenges of managing EEHS management systems, risk based programs, legal requirements and international certifications (e.g. ISO 14001, OEHSAS 18001 etc.).
- Has been involved in process operations, engineering systems and project management.
- Experienced Incident Investigator and EHS Auditor and familiar with Hazop/Swift and PSRM requirements.
- Strong knowledge in the area of Occupational Safety and Health rules and regulations, including OSHA
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent English Communications skills.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refers the position as
If you believe that you are the right one, call Kusumant "NOW"
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
About MRI Worldwide Recruitment (Thailand) Ltd.
For over fifty years, we have been a world leader in the field of executive search, and have provided high-caliber candidates to literally thousands of companies. We have International reach which is unparalleled in our industry.
MRINetwork has been operating for 12 years in Thailand. As a client we find the best quality candidates quickly and as a candidate our recruiters will assist you in any way they can in your career transition.
For more information, please call 66 (0) 2651 9889