Efficieny Analysis Project
Guardforce Cash Solutions (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001226053
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be the leader in your field of expertise.
- To accomplish key project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- To accomplish the following objectives: human resourcing, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, disciplining employees, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions and enforcing policies and procedures.
- To interact across all parts of our Thailand business.
- To achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
Qualifications & Compentencies:
- Responsible for tracking, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible to assist in the documentation of revised processes and procedures, including commissioning/start-up procedures and manuals developed
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks; ensure that team members have the tools needed. Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to management.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders. Define and maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle, coordinate documentation when needed.
- Will have or develop a vast intellectual working knowledge of the Cash In Transit/Warehouse/ Distribution industry in which GFCTH dominates globally.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guardforce Cash Solutions (Thailand) Limited
About Guardforce Cash Solutions (Thailand) Limited
Guardforce is a highly experienced international security specialist dedicated to protecting our clients’ businesses, property and assets through world-class, state-of-the-art security services.
Founded in 1977 and managed by an experienced team of security professionals, Guardforce currently operates in Thailand, Hong Kong and Macau, employing nearly 5,000 highly trained staff throughout the Asia Pacific region. As commercial security specialists we offer an extensive range of services; from physical security and facility management to security personnel solutions.