OEG - Overseas Ed Group is a well-established company specializes in assisting Thai students who wish to study abroad or participating in cultural exchange programs such as High School Exchange and Work & Travel USA Program, as well as undergraduate, graduate and language courses. Come, be a part of our team!
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001249870
- Thai nationality
- Male or Female, 24 – 35 years old
- Bachelor’s – Master’s Degree in any fields
- 1-2 year’s experiences in educational counseling preferred
- Overseas study experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English and computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skill, service minded, strong coordination and good relationship
- Attend to enquires through phone, email, school fairs and walk-in appointments and ensure proper management of enquiry database
- Telemarketing and good follow-up on potential students for enrollment of program
- Respond to prospective student enquiries
- Execute marketing activities such as open house, education fairs, workshops, school visits, school talks and campaigns
- Provide course consultation to potential students through group or one to one consultation and presentation
- Monitor, administer and follow up on entire student enrollment procedure and ensure timely payment of tuition fees and submission of documents.
- Assist, manage and monitor follow up to enquiries Provide In office client services for Visa applications, home stay arrangements and other after sales service co-ordination
- Achieve quarterly targets set by management and constantly generate ideas to increase leads & sales
Benefits: Social Security, Life Insurance, Bonus, Training, Annual trip, New year’s party and etc.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume and expected salary, and enclosing a recent photograph to address or e-mail below:
OEG (Overseas Ed Group)
130-132 Sindhorn Building Tower 2, 9th Floor
Wireless Rd., Lumipi, Pathumwan