Amway (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001196883
- Write edit and proofread AmNews (Monthly Newsletter), Product catalog, etc.
- Organization, efficiency and planning skill are required.
- Ability to understand complex information and disseminate it clearly to others.
- Be interested in how words can be used to convey particular messages.
- Focus on clean and modern magazine layout design that align withthe concept and brand standard.
- Coordinate with agency to gather content for layout design.
- Ability to work under pressure and adept quickly with tight deadlines from start to finish and process a high attention to detail.
- Communicate and coordinate with various internal departments as needed.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Communication Arts, Journalism, Advertising or related fields.
- Female, 30-35 years old.
- Minimum 5 years experience in publishing, advertising, marketing communication or related functions.
- Have an experience in brand communication or corporate communication is an advantage.
- Exceptional written communication skills, both Thai and English language with creative mind.
- Strong content development skills, proofreading skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of communication and Literature with a related professional record.
- Strategic thinking with strong presentation skills.
- High responsibility, proactive, creativity and initiative idea, positive attitude, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good Interpersonal skills and self-Motivated.
- Good organizational skills and be able to make decisions.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills i.e. MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Photoshop, illustrator and In design will be an advantages.
Please send your resume together with a recent photo to us today
Contact us now: Human Resources Division,
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
1199/1 Ramkhamhaeng Road, Huamark, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240
Tel: 0-2840- 8000 ext 8220, 8211, 8212
Website : www.amwayshopping.com
เส้นทางการเดินทาง รถประจำทางสาย 8, 40, 58, 113, 168 ,514 และ 519
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Amway (Thailand) Limited
About Amway (Thailand) Limited
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future by Helping People Live Better Lives today is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has won The Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd. is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’re committed to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!