TOYOTA TSUSHO LOGISTICS SERVICE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
The Logistics Department of TTTC had been spin-off and setting up the Logistics company namely “Toyota Tsusho Logistics Service (Thailand) Co., Ltd.” (TTLS). Starting operation since 01st October 2014, under 100% shareholder by Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We aim to keep up with business expansion and to meet a more professional quality of Logistics Services provider. To ensure that all the requirements are met as essential part of trade compliance.
With a full range of services to comply with customer’s requirement as logistics solution:
٠ Sea & Air Freight Arrangement ٠ Customs Brokerage
٠ Insurance Arrangement ٠ Cross Border Arrangement
٠ Transportation Arrangement
٠ Import & Export Promotion / Privilege (Blue Corner, IPO, BIS 19)
٠ NVOCC both of LCL/FCL ( Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier )
EDI / Paperless Staff
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001242014
- All cycling of paperless declaration for Import - Export.
- Preparation and distribution of an accurate final stow plan documentation (hard copy or EDI) for vessel and shipping lines representatives.
- Prepare and submit required reports and EDI to the Customs, accurately and timely.
- Coordinate with Shipping Section, customers and related parties for smoothly operation.
- Male or female, age not over 30 years old.
- Thai nationality.
- Graduated Bachelor’s degree in any fields, Logistics Management and Business Administration are preferable.
- Experience at least 2 years in EDI/Paperless operation and Customs entry preparation is must.
- Have knowledge for import and export document preparation and privilege basis.
- Good command in English. (Able to communicate clearly in English via email and conversational.)
- Keen in MS office package.
- Have good service mind, caution in work, good problem solving skill, positive attitude, able to work under pressure, be proactive and high sense of responsibility.
- Able to work well with different parities internally and externally.
* Please send resume with current & expected salary in English only, and also attach related documents.