Bangkok Produce Merchandising Public Company Limited/กลุ่มธุรกิจการค้าวัตถุดิบอาหารสัตว์ เครือเจริญโภคภัณฑ์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248316
- Master’s Degree in Macro Economics or related field. Additional background in Finance and/or Micro Economics would receive special consideration.
- 2+ years prior work experience as a macro economic analyst
- High proficiency in written and spoken English. Daily work demands high writing, reading, and listening skills.
- Energetic, innovative, and focused. Must be able to retain large amounts of information and recall it for quick analysis
- Should possess good communication skills and be able to effectively present work to coworkers and executives
- Is able to work well with others to fulfill time sensitive tasks and also has the responsibility to perform as an individual
- Analyze economic indicators and policy changes from governments and national banks of the world’s largest consumers and producers of agricultural goods. Monitor factors such as GDP growth, exchange rate, interest rate, market sentiment, and consumption/ production indices in order to predict their impact on global commodity prices
- Estimate how slight changes in a country’s economy will affect the global market in the immediate and distant future
- Gather extensive knowledge regarding past government actions, policy changes, and market sentiment in order to create a system to alert upper management about future price movements
- Provide up to date information to upper management in the form of daily and weekly reports that will provide detailed information on market conditions
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bangkok Produce Merchandising Public Company Limited/กลุ่มธุรกิจการค้าวัตถุดิบอาหารสัตว์ เครือเจริญโภคภัณฑ์
About Bangkok Produce Merchandising Public Company Limited/กลุ่มธุรกิจการค้าวัตถุดิบอาหารสัตว์ เครือเจริญโภคภัณฑ์
Charoen Pokphand Group (CP Group)is looking for Overseas Trader, Purchasing Agriculture.