eCommerce Partnership Manager
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001218162
Specifications for Job Posting:
eCommerce and Mobile commerce plays a big role in airline channel distribution team. Nok Air is looking for a candidate to join our strong eCommerce team. The main responsibility is to manage and maintain business with airline partners including OTA, meta search, other online sales representatives.
- Responsible for planning and execution of airline’s online partnership business
- Ongoing develop successful and profitable relationship with new partners around the world
- Coordinate, test, and launch the system integration
- Manage commission scheme and promotion scheme to boost sales revenue
- Monitor sales revenue, pursue needed action plan, report to Director/VP/CCO
- Internally co-ordinate with related departments to ensure smooth process in long term
- Maintain good relationship with partners
- Ongoing research and analyze need of international travelers including changes in airline partnerships
- Male or female, Age 28-35 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business-related field. Master’s Degree is an advantage.
- 3 years direct working experience in Online Travel Agent business
- Excellent business English communication skills
- Project Management, Business Negotiation, Partner Relationship Management
- Team player, result-oriented, self-motivated, analytical
Please send resume and photo to :
Human Resource Department,
Nok Airlines Public Company Limited
3 Rajanakarn Building, 17th floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
or email resume and attached documents via APPLY NOW
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
About Nok Airlines Public Company Limited/สายการบินนกแอร์
Nok Air's Friendly culture and consumer centric, is the heart of our business.
"Nok Air is always the most preferred travel service provider in Thailand. Delivered by the inspired team, offering innovative experiences with the passion of Thai"
CEO Nok Air
The airline portrays this aspect of its operation in a truly unique and unconventional way.
The fun and friendly culture is reflected both internally in the organization as well as externally with all marketing activities that reach consumers. Internally, an open-minded and transparent way of working is promoted, while externally Nok Air puts consumers at the center. Nok Air reaches out to them in the most friendly way possible. We at Nok Air take this aspect into consideration with everything we do. Without our true Nok Culture and what it makes us, our business will not reach the success we aim for.