eCommerce Executive (Assistant Manager)
RB (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248743
- This role is responsible to drive RB Digital Sales and e-Commerce strategy for Thailand across ALL channels.
- The designated person will be responsible to manage evolution of digital shopper marketing plans - setting & executing Joint Business Plan with e-tailers, managing standalone projects to always-on campaigns and keeping wider Brand & Trade Marketing teams aligned with online initiatives.
- Along with demand generation activities, the role will also need to understand and chalk out best fulfilment model (direct vs. indirect) and work with Supply Services team to minimize lost sales due to any inefficiencies in fulfilment model. The individual must be able to forecast volumes with a reasonable degree of accuracy.
- Lastly – as e-commerce evolves, there could be varying degree of sales reporting capabilities within RB & e-tailers. The incumbent will need to work with relevant stakeholders to drive improved reporting, covering growth KPIs (value, volume) and stickiness KPIs (unique shoppers, repeat ratio, size of basket etc.)
- Sales Targets
- Deliver online sales targets
- Consolidate and review monthly sales results and initiate appropriate action steps to deliver targets
- Customer Relationship
- Build RB business with key e-tailers and manage customer strategy and relationship
- Lead development and execution of annual Joint Business Plans maintaining excellence that matches RB standards
- Work with stakeholders to chalk out customer trading terms that drives maximum volume, profit, customer satisfaction and product availability at appropriate cost
- Drive focus on RoI analysis and optimization with particular focus on strategic & tactical plans to expand online penetration and channel development
- Online 4P execution
- Work with stakeholders to maintain digital product catalogue to have right product information & images across all e-tailers
- Build 4P tracking capabilities in the online world with regular store checks
- Internal engagement & co-ordination
- Be present & lead digital sales agenda on internal cross functional forums
- Partner with marketing organisation to develop and execute online brand plans covering account-level promotional plans
- Negotiate media & better visibility on e-tailer portals such as banners, search result optimization etc. and secure funding from brand teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any related filed
- Successful account management experience, preferably gained in FMCG, eCommerce or .com environment
- Demonstrate financial and commercial acumen with strategic thinking
- Sound qualifications in a business or related discipline
- Definite preference for experience of working on a retailer affiliate programs and managing integration, tracking and optimization across all media and marketing activities
- Must be analytical and creative to think out-of-box
- Very good in English, therefore high proficiency in English is essential and fluency in Thai
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
RB (Thailand) Limited
89 AIA Capital Center, Room 2504 – 2507, 25th Floor,
Ratchadaphisek Rd., Dindaeng Sub-District,
Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02-013-6976 Fax: 02-013-6944-5
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RB (Thailand) Ltd.
About RB (Thailand) Ltd.
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, with sales in nearly 200 countries and operations in over 60 countries. Every day, we strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes – making a real difference.
If it’s tried and tested, we challenge it. We continually invest in research and innovation to stay ahead of the game. In fact, we are changing the game in consumer health, working with people to challenge conventional thinking – whether it is product, packaging and delivery, consumer information or marketing. That’s how we keep generating the breakthrough thinking and ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world with well-loved names such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to change the game and outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. As one of Save the Children’s largest partners, we are now committed to “Save a Child Every Minute” by helping stop deaths from diarrhoea.
Thrive in a game changing environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company?