Ecommerce-Category Manager (Electronics Products) - Power Buy, Head Office - Silom
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246857
- Develop assortment and category plan for assigned product categories to sell via online channel
- Constructs and implements the Supplier and Range plans to meet customer needs and exceed sales and profit targets
- Delivers Sales, Promotion plans to deliver good price for customers
- Daily monitoring market and price trend in assigned category
- Sourcing and negotiating for top selling product brand, quality, price and stock to satisfy customer needs
- Manage the promotion plan with weekly, monthly, quarterly plan and annual review
- Develop the category to deliver the target of revenue and deliver good quality, hot products, new products and Suppliers to generate the revenue.
- Manage stock, promotion and activities, other incomes, etc. and resolve day-to-day issues.
- Monitor market trends and reacting to changes in demand esp. competitor movement, new product, top hit products and price. Also provide market intelligence on categories, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with company policies on price, way of working, accounting as of the guideline and rules
- Coordinating with the other departments to ensure efficiency in communication and operation from end to end including production in developing/reviewing content/image detail for communication, marketing to promote products/new products/promotion and campaign and Logistic in stock planning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance Management, Marketing or related fields.
- Good knowledge of online shopping and interest on online channel
- Strong skill in analyzing report, analyzing market trend
- Experienced in supplier management
- Experienced People Management as coach or buddy.
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file
- Good negotiation, presentation and proactive and mature
- Strong analytical and communication skill and problem solving
- Work well under pressure and Can do attitude
- Having sourcing experiences with network of suppliers in assigned categories would be a PLUS
- Quickly adapt to change/new situation and work with minimal supervision but focus, high productivity and deliver the result as deadline
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CENTRAL GROUP
About CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally.
In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL),Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".