Bred IT (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248408
Main Objectives and Activities
- This position is responsible for team management, project management support activity relationship/solution of Electronic Payment Systems (EPS).
- Provides leadership implementing news EPS contracts with varying degrees of complexity.
- Requirement and vendor controls for end-to-end integrations
- Coordinates with vendors and internal IT teams to deliver EPS projects
- Offer Bank services to accept debit card payments & ATM facility.
- Provide L2 Maintenance and Monitor for EPS systems including Card system (Debit/ Credit /VISA/ MasterCard), ATM and POS systems, Security System (HSM), and card daily operation processes.
- Conducts weekly conference calls with customers and prepares status reports.
- Works with customers to troubleshoot system functionality issues or create new EPS projects.
- Bachelors or Masters / University degree in related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be released from his military service obligations.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international customers (France, Laos, Cambodia, Fiji, Vanuatu,...).
Experience and Skills
- Knows the banking process in an out and has implemented core banking products at various client places.
- Experience on Card or Electronics Payment System (ATM/POS) Implementation
- Technical knowledge on ATM / POS / CARD Configurations, ISO 8583 Message, VISA and MasterCard integration, Thales HSM
- Core Banking knowledge is a plus
- Expertise in the functional work flows of the payment products.
- Knowledge in the banking processes
- Optional Skills
- Ability to analyze, draw conclusions, and create solutions to customers’ moderately complex problems.
- Ability to use a team approach to solve problems when appropriate.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management.
- Ability to prioritize work, work under pressure, multi-task and show high degree of agility in day-to-day tasks.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bred IT (Thailand) Ltd.
About Bred IT (Thailand) Ltd.