E-Commerce Sales Manager
Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไทยซัมซุง อิเลคทรอนิคส์ จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001241937
Employer Ref. brandedAD+
- Building Samsung's online store & E commerce Business through the online space offering with the best of Samsung's wide Product Portfolio
- Delivering a stable and seamless shopper experience across consumer and enterprise space through Strong focus on UI & functionality development, Responsive sites for mobile / desk hardware access & customer service with the innovation across financial services, customer service & logistics as well as tactical SEM & SEO actions, Social media to build & improve the Samsung E Commerce platform.
- End to End Responsibility from traffic management, selection Management / planogram, Shopper marketing programs leading to business delivery ,business modeling, forecast & supply chain execution, pricing, logistics, customer service towards execution of programs and partnership management.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and eCommerce initiatives
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Increases sales by developing and disseminating product information; managing trade show participation; linking customers' experiences; developing advertising programs, including content and graphics, and sales promotions; advocating cross-product integrations and cross selling
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop eCommerce solutions
- Thai Nationality Only
- Degree in e-commerce, business or related degree is essential
- At least 13 years’ experience in E-Commerce capacity.
- Specific knowledge of the online store and / or E Commerce
- Knowledge of the internet, e-commerce, direct sales and marketing would be essential
- A systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to a fast changing environment. Familiarity with best practices and web-based marketing is essential.
- Well organized project management approach
- Strong communication and Ability to influence and take on needs across the business
- Works to clear targets and delivers results
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. All interested persons should submit your resume starting qualifications, experience, achievement, expected salary and a photograph by mail or click APPLY NOW:
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไทยซัมซุง อิเลคทรอนิคส์ จำกัด
About Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd./บริษัท ไทยซัมซุง อิเลคทรอนิคส์ จำกัด
The Company’s offerings such as home appliances TVs, monitors, printers, refrigerators, and washing machines as well as key Mobile telecommunications products like Smartphones and Tablets and medical device.
Joining Thai Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future – and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow's technology.
We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders, who love to work with dynamic environment with speed and efficiency.