E-Commerce Marketing Assistant
Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001245304
- To generate traffic, UNIQLO fan base, and, thus, EC sales through various marketing tool.
- Prepare, propose, and control plan and budget as to achieve EC sales target.
- Work with the agency and global/regional team to execute, monitor, and take necessary action as to improve of EC operation based on the result.
- Prepare weekly report to update all KPIs set with all stakeholder
- Work with cross function team to create EC marketing campaign on regular basis to enhance EC business.
- Age over 25 years old, Thai nationality
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related fields
- Merchant mindset with performance marketing background (SEO/SEM, GDN, analytic, etc.)
- Strong passion and aspiration to create strong UNIQLO EC business In Thailand
- English communication skill is a must
- Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:30
- Lunch hour from 12:00-13:30
- UNIQLO (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Head Office)
968, 24th Fl., U-Chuliang Foundation Building, Rama IV Rd.,
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Direct Superior: Marketing & Public Relations Director (Thai)
For more information, please feel free to contact Ms. Ponthip
at 091-770-4341 or 0-2632-4239.
Those candidates who are interest in this position,
please click “Apply now” as below.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Uniqlo (Thailand) Co., Ltd.