ABBOTT Laboratories Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256770
We are currently seeking for the young talent to join our Professional team with the following requirements:
E-Commerce Manager is tasked to develop an order capture and fulfillment platform for all direct to consumer initiatives. These include digital, sms-based and telemarketing. The function is tasked to provide the company a viable and sustainable platform for this channel.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of the following:
- Develop a viable and sustainable platform for all direct to consumer efforts
- Manage the overall e-Commerce strategy, connect all offline and online channels to continuously acquire new users and generate repeat purchases
- Work closely with Marketing team to plan and launch online sales and marketing programs with each market place/platform
- Measure and report performance of all e-Commerce promotions, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), propose for next step improvements on a continuous basis
- Collaborate with product managers, commercial excellence, finance, and supply chain team for demand planning, sales forecasting and overall business management
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Product and Pricing attributes for all of our SKUs
- Over-all digital and e-commerce strategy for the company
- Trading Terms for all the e-commerce platforms and marketplaces
- Distributor Trading Terms for all e-Commerce initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5 years of trade retail field sales experience as Area Sales Manager/Trade Marketing
- 1 years of relevant digital commerce in an FMCG context
- Strong understanding of how technology drives value in consumer/FMCG preferred
- Strong critical thinking & problem solving with ability to exercise mature judgment & work in ambiguity
- Executive level business and financial acumen, strong team leadership skills
- Executive presence and a “can-do” attitude
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Frequent travelling will be required
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary to us by clicking the Apply Now button.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
To learn more about other Abbott's career opportunities, visit us at GlobalJobBoard
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABBOTT Laboratories Ltd.
About ABBOTT Laboratories Ltd.
From prevention and diagnosis, to treatment and cure, Abbott is a broad-based health care company that discovers, manufactures and markets innovative products. Abbott is committed to bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds and interests, and investing in their success. That’s why Abbott ranks among the 2009 ‘100 Best Places to Work’ by Working Mother Magazine and was named in the top 10 of the ‘50 Best Places for Diversity’ by DiversityInc. Magazine.