E-COMMERCE MANAGER (FMCG)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255186
Employer Ref. 606DB
Our client is a manufacturer of FMCG in South East Asia, with facilities in Bangkok. It is now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of E-Commerce Manager to help increase its revenue and maintain its international standards and reputation.
Base salary: 80,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for all online activities
- Developing affiliate marketing programs
- Creating and maintaining an online business plan.
- Staying up to date on software or data trends.
- Keeping current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers.
- Providing analytic reports for online sales and marketing.
- Being responsible for SEO, PPC, CMS, social media and email marketing.
- Potentially overseeing a team of designers and marketers.
- Male or female.
- Aged between 35-40 years old.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Advanced degree in SEO management or online/offline marketing, with a strong background in FMCG products.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Focused on achieving excellence and able to work independently.
- Exceptional leadership skills and able to thrive in a face paced environment.
We invite qualified Thai candidates, to submit their resumes stating both current and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.