L.M.E. Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001252657
Roles and Responsibilities
The merchandising manager will taking care of merchandising team and CS operations team which reporting directly to head of E-Commerce.
- Lead the development merchandising and sales of e-Commerce channel including OTB, assortment plan, products, pricing and promotions.
- Plan, manage, recommend resource for merchandise to meet sales and stock align with policy and manage P&L
- Work with stakeholder and internal team to build plans and create sales & promotion for each product categories to increase sales volume and meet or exceed objectives
- Monitoring and evaluate, sales performance, analysis market trend and behavior of online shoppers.
- Review merchandise sales reporting on weekly and monthly basis and collaborate in analysis meetings
- Product management for photo shooting
Customer Service and Operations
- To manage daily operation of order fulfillment, delivery and customer service is smoothly running with achievement of sales target
- Deal with suppliers and business partners to optimize operations expense
- Collaborate with distribution center department to develop and improve operational process align with sales growth plan
- Resource allocation, supervision merchandiser and customer service team
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any related field.
- 5 years’ experience in buying, merchandising, online business/e-commerce or relevant work experience.
- Must have proven experience in producing revenue/profitability and driving change.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment and self motivation.
- Good command in spoken and written English language.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L.M.E. Co., Ltd.
About L.M.E. Co., Ltd.