Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220795
Employer Ref. 1028430/001
An exciting E-Commerce Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected FMCG companies based in Bangkok.
About the E-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will manage all e-commerce channels and strategically grow each account with targeted P&L responsibility.
- Manage the overall e commerce strategy, connect all offline and online channels to continuously acquire new users and generate repeat purchases
- Work closely with Marketing Heads to plan and launch online sales and marketing programs with each key account
- Measure and report performance of all e commerce promotions, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), propose for next step improvements on a continuous basis
- Collaborate with product development, sales, finance, operation and supply chain departments for promotion planning, sales forecasting and overall business management
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To succeed in the E-Commerce Manager job, you will need at least 7-10 years' consumer marketing and/or sales managerial experience, preferably with e-commerce experiences from FMCG companies or e-commerce companies.
- Proven hands-on experience in social media, e-commerce and end-to-end consumer journey experience
- Demonstrable experience leading and driving paid and organic growth in e-commerce
- Solid knowledge of online analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven hands-on experiences in fast-paced new product development and market launch with significant market share achievements is a bonus
The successful E-Commerce Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and internal career progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.