L.M.E. Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215109
Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Development/Sales
- Develop and implement the business strategy, lead the development of sales and brand strategies and operating plans.
- Initiate the online marketing and social media to ensure that the sales target is archived.
- Work with team to build plans and create sales & promotion strategy for each product categories to increase sales volume and meet or exceed objectives (net sales and contribution revenue).
- Drives alignment across multiple cross-functional teams (technology, operations, merchandising and marketing) to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluate, sales performance, analysis market trend and behavior of online shoppers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners to support the maximization of the company’s business program.
- Drive strategy for e-commerce site merchandising, including assortment planning and management, content, pricing and promotions.
- Establish the Internet as a growth channel and testing platform for new product, online exclusives and new channels.
- Work with stakeholders to develop assortments and analysis new trend to ensure pricing strategy is competitive and understand how our e-commerce business compares to the competition.
- Ensure brand integrity throughout planning and implementation of e-commerce initiatives.
- Review merchandise sales reporting on weekly and monthly basis and collaborate in analysis meetings.
- Work with technology teams in the development of the user experience, new marketing opportunities, and new functionality and infrastructure needs to deliver a top-performing, brand-enhancing online shopping experience.
- Supervision, command, manage and evaluate the staffs and partners of e-commerce.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT/Marketing/Business or any related field.
- 5 years’ experience in online business/e-commerce or relevant work experience.
- Must have experience with working with marketplaces.
- Must have proven experience in producing revenue/profitability and driving change.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment and self motivation.
- Good command in spoken and written English language.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to L.M.E. Co., Ltd.
About L.M.E. Co., Ltd.