Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358751
Employer Ref. 1178520/001
An exciting E-commerce Director job has just become available at a very well-known international luxury retail company in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the top management, this is a role for an experienced E-commerce professional ready to make a difference in the company.
About the E-commerce Director Role:
This role will develop and execute the online marketing as well as E-commerce strategy across the different brands. You will manage the online P&L and coordinate with the regional online team. Additionally, you will be responsible to identify selected retailer contacts and insure high customer experience.
- Track and Report on KPIs; sales target and growth
- Lead e-Commerce Projects
- Functionality Review & new Functionality Build up
- Provides consultation/support to brand online marketing teams
- Management of Web Agency and 3rd Parties
- Set up strategy and planning for Online business
- Management of Online Organisation (Designation, Hiring, Performance Review for Online resources)
- Management of A&P spending according to the Marketing Program
To succeed in the E-commerce Director role, you will need to be able to set a clear strategy for the whole team and have a technical understanding of how to launch new websites.
- Masters degree in Digital Marketing Marketing/ E-commerce or related fields
- At least seven years' experience in Digital Marketing/ E-commerce
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects while completing tasks with accuracy and with strong attention to details
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English and Thai
- Experience of acquisition marketing, email and search (both paid and natural) is essential
This international company is one of the most prestigious beauty luxury retailers worldwide. The company imports and distributes internationally famous beauty brands. They have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. This company provides a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. Because of their rapid growth, they are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organisation
If you are driven, ambitious, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.