E-Commerce Category Manager (Buyer)
TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001197169
Employer Ref. No link **2016
- Develop assortment and category plan for assigned product categories to sell via online channel
- Constructs and implements the Supplier and Range plans to meet customer needs and exceed sales and profit targets
- Delivers Sales, Promotion plans to deliver good price for customers
- Daily monitoring market and price trend in assigned category
- Sourcing and negotiating for top selling product brand, quality, price and stock to satisfy customer needs
- Manage the promotion plan with weekly, monthly, quarterly plan and annual review
- Develop the category to deliver the target of revenue and deliver good quality, hot products, New products and Suppliers to generate the revenue.
- Manage stock, promotion and activities, other incomes, etc. and resolve day-to-day issues.
- Monitor market trends and reacting to changes in demand esp. competitor movement, new product, top hit products and price. Also provide market intelligence on categories, customers and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with company policies on price, way of working, accounting as of the guideline and rules
- Coordinating with Lazada and other departments to ensure efficiency in communication and operation from end to end including production in developing/reviewing content/image detail for communication, marketing to promote products/new products/promotion and campaign and Logistic in stock planning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance Management, Marketing or related fields.
- Good knowledge of online shopping and interest on online channel
- Strong skill in analysing report, analysing market trend
- Experienced in supplier management
- Experienced People Management as coach or buddy.
- Good command of English both speaking, writing
- Computer literacy, especially Excel with ability to manage complex excel file
- Good negotiation, presentation and proactive and mature
- Strong analytical and communication skill and problem solving
- Work well under pressure and Can do attitude
- some International sourcing experience and has network of suppliers in assigned categories would be a PLUS
- Quickly adapt to change/new situation and work with minimal supervision but focus, high productivity and deliver the result as deadline
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. Please send your application letter with detailed resume (in word format or PDF only), and a contact number to:
Human Resources Division
Tesco Lotus (Head Office)
629/1 Nawamintr Rd., Nuanchan, Buengkoom Bangkok 10230
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
Employer Ref.No link **2016
We are one of the world's leading international hypermarket chain headquartered in United Kingdom. Today Tesco operates in 11 markets across Europe, Asia and North America. For 22 years in Thailand, Tesco Lotus has been committed to deliver the best shopping experience to our customers, according to the core purpose "serving Thailand’s shoppers a little better every day", with the result that today, Tesco Lotus still maintains its leadership of Thai modern retail. With our services over 12 million customers every week in nearly 1,800 Tesco Lotus stores nationwide, more than 50,000 staff are working in various functions in our Head Office, Stores, and Distribution Centres to provide services to customers under our philosophy "Rau Sai Jai Khun" which was created to communicate our feelings to customers, staff and the community.