Driver Campaign Marketing Manager
GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001229431
Location: New Petchaburi Road
This role is responsible for driving the oversight of Driver Marketing in country. This includes Driver Demand Generation and Lead Acquisition and management of the Driver Lead Funnel. It would include providing Driver Content Marketing direction and strategy, collaborate with internal teams leveraging Marketing Automation Tools such as Eloqua and Top of the Line advertising across Google and SoMe platforms.
- Oversight in developing Driver Campaign Marketing Strategy within in country markets
- Drive Quarterly Driver Marketing Plan & ROI reporting for country
- Develop & execute driver marketing campaigns across online and offline channels in across awareness, lead generation and demand generation objectives
- Manage Driver Marketing Budget Plan
- Collaborate with Creative Team and/or Outsource asset development to agencies
- Manage Media planning across multiple channels, both offline and online.
- Develop and maintain marketing relationships with Influencers, Blog networks as well as Forum Webmasters
- Become the go-to authority in Driver Life Cycle within the country. Understanding driver pain points and challenges.
- Drives both qualitative and quantitative research across driver segments and verticals
- Owns driver website content
- Collaborates with P.R team on local news and influence PR content calendar in country.
- Comfortable with analysing data and develop marketing actions from it.
- Collaborate Drivers Retention and Loyalty team on Promotions and and marketing initiatives. Owns the communication.
- Collaborate Customer Experience teams on various programs and initiatives. Owns the communication.
- Collaborate with Business Operations team across all verticals, developing best-in-class driver communication assets across multiple purposes such as training, churn prevention, where topics mention are inclusive but not exhaustive.
- Collaborate with internal teams to customize nurture tracks for in country usage as well as performance analysis and reporting
- Drives and Prioritize Always On marketing tracks to manage customer life cycle.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop data insights within marketing automation platforms
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize Paid Search Marketing. Lowering cost per click and cost per lead
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize Driver Website and grow organic traffic
- Influence and lend insights to search behaviour and patterns in-country
- Build strong relationships across multiple stakeholders in Operations, Marketing, Business, Analytics and Business organizations
- Graduated from a recognized university with a reputable degree in Marketing, E-commerce or Business.
- Professionally proficient in English and in-country native language.
- Proficient in Eloqua utilization (Singapore Only) or propensity to learn the tool.
- Have used Tableau previously and very proficient in Excel spreadsheet (Singapore Only) or propensity to learn the tool.
- At least five years of working experience in Multinational Companies.
- Grab’s Transportation Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Group health & medical insurance, dental care benefit
- Provident Fund – Employer: 10%
- Free Breakfast
- Happy benefits (travel & leisure, self-development and family care)
Interested candidates to submit your resume stating their present and expected salary then apply by click APPLY NOW resumes will send directly to:
People Operations Department
GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
1550 Thanaphoom Tower, 30th Floor,
New Petchaburi Road, Makkasan,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
About GRABTAXI (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Grab is the first taxi booking app in Thailand that helps passengers book a taxi with safety, speed and certainty. We believe in our strong social mission to rapidly improve the lives of both taxi drivers and passengers in Thailand, as well as revolutionise the Thai taxi industry.
Grab is the leading taxi booking app in Southeast Asia- we are already making a difference in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore. Please join our founding team in making a difference in Thailand. We are seeking highly motivated and energetic teammates who share our passion and vision, and thrive in a challenging, rapidly-growing startup environment.
Visit us www.grab.com/th