Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242983
- Architectural drawing and production CAD information.
- Architectural documentation (submission and approval system, working drawing details).
- To ensure coordinated construction between architectural and structural works.
- Ability to communicate effectively with consultant and sub-contractor to resolve site matters.
- Project manage and lead drafting team from concept to completion.
- Assist coordinate design and working drawings with other consultants during design, documentation and construction stages.
- Able to comprehend and comply with building and relevant regulations.
- Recognized diploma/ degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience.
- Skills in Autocad, Revit (experience an advantage), Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint and industry CAD layering systems.
- Able to work independently.
Interested applicants are to submit their resume, portfolio and expected salaries to us in English.
SWAN & MACLAREN (Thailand) Company Limited
381/6 Soi Rama IX 58 (Soi 7 Seree 7), Rama IX Road, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) Limited
About Swan & Maclaren (Thailand) Limited
Swan & Maclaren is one of the most established firm with history extending beyond 120 years in the industry. We provide consultancy design services to our clients for a wide spectrum of project types and services scopes, from inceptions studies right through to completion of construction full services. Whether for private houses, large scale township Masterplans, condominium developments, hospitality projects or mixed-use commercial retail projects, we approach each based on our core values of integrity and strength in design.
Swan & Maclaren is looking for suitable candidate to be part of the team.