.NET Software Developer – Junior to Team Lead
Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001235831
Employer Ref. AI209935
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Accenture currently has opportunities for .NET specialists.
Major Responsibilities and day to day activities and/or objective for the role:
- Implementing high quality, scalable and extendable .NET solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Provide guidance and direction to stakeholders to deliver on their expectations
- Explore new business solutions to continually enhance functionality that fulfills user needs
- Provide expert advice and leadership on standards and methodologies of application design and functionality
- Motivated to be continually enhancing your skills to be aware of the latest software development trends/skills
- Be a self-starter and recognize when issues need to be raised
For team lead level positions:-
- Lead the test team to plan and execute test strategy and test plans.
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Assume accountability for delivery of one or more projects and programs at a client.
- Mobilize the delivery team, identify the appropriate people resources and assign these individuals to projects.
- Ensure the availability of an application or product for end users.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Information System, or related fields
- At least 1 – 10 years of experience in programming ; NET based language (C#, VB.Net) experience
- Expereince with Crystal Report, SSRS, SAP
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with designing and implementing data interfaces between multiple systems.
- Knowledge of 4.0 .Net framework
- Knowledge of Design Patterns & Unit Testing considered an asset
- Has Analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Good English communication
- Database analysis ability
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Oracle PL/SQL programming background
A Career At Accenture
We invest considerable resources in a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster and tailor your career plan. Globally, our employees average 67 hours of training per year. This includes classroom learning, online courses, interaction via networks and communities as well as mentoring. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package that includes annual leaves, flexible work arrangements, a flexible benefits scheme, transportation allowances, and professional memberships to name a few.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint
Want to stay connected with Accenture about this and other job opportunities? We’re looking to grow our network of exceptional professionals and we’re hoping you’ll join our Talent Connection. Once you’ve signed up, we will keep you informed about events and career opportunities that match your interests.
About Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.