Document Controls (Oil and Gas/BKK/) Urgently/contract 1 yr (renewable)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001228745
- Recording information for implementing the project according to applicable Standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Collecting inputs from Project Team members
- Recording the Documents and related information in the Project Tools Database
- Explaining aspects of Document Control to Project Team members
- Creating Transmittals and submission of documents through the system
- Facilitating the transmission of any necessary Acknowledgement letters for the clients
- Tracking the status of project delivery through provision of weekly and monthly progress reports
- Notifying the involved parties for tracking appropriate action on the pending documents
- Manual follow up with the Project Team to get an expected schedule for all pending documents
- Facilitate the transmission of As-Built files to the customer in the required format
- Management of any archives in accordance with client requirements
- Other as assigned by the manager
- Bachelor degree in any field
- At least 5 years' experience in a related field
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer literacy, including MS Windows and MS-Office
- Knowledge of FileMaker would be an added advantage
- Capable of manipulating data in MS Excel for presentation and easy interpretation
- Ability to prioritize and manage time well
- Able to multitask and troubleshoot
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- 1Able to work alone and as well in a team
Please submit your up-to-date CV
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 136, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.