Document controller 2 Position
ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225905
Location : Bangkok
This position is responsible for managing Document Control. The job scope is to facilitate proper & smooth engineering project documents workflow both hard copy and electronic copy. The process start from providing drawings & documents for project kick off, control documents transmittal in/out during engineering design, update document for readiness of offshore works, and project handover following Process Safety Management (PSM) and Process Safety Information (PSI) requirement. Utilize Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) to manage document control process accurately, timely, efficiently and in compliance with guidelines & procedures.
- Bachelor Degree, Computer Science is advantage.
- Solid background in Document Control function & various EDMS - Electronic Document Management System by 3 years minimum.
- Advance knowledge & proficiency in various Microsoft Office Programs.
- Understand basic foundation of Engineering Documents such as workflows/processes, Company Engineering Standards, document lifecycle and compliance requirement eg. PSI.
- Preferable to have Technical skill and knowledge in EDMS - Electronic Document Management System.
- Strength in soft skills i.e. communication, problem solving, teamwork, manage priorities, ingenuity, and etc.
- Fluent in English especially in writing
Document Control Functional Support
- Use of the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) such as Document Management System (DCS), Documentum, FE Library & electronic Library (eLIB) to manage following activities:
- Log, track and maintain batch records of project information in DCS, upload, reference, and post document transmittal on Company Share Point system.
- Archive electronic format of final as-built documentations in Documentum ensuring it is most up to date.
- Track eLIB system for all controlling of hard copy storage files handed over from vendors and other document types from all FE groups.
- Expedite service providers (vendors) for document submissions timely and ensure the approval/rejection is obtained formally including revisions are managed appropriately.
- Review for document control quality assurance; consistency, accuracy in compliance with Company standards and PSM/PSI requirement.
- Support PSM projects by providing various types of documents (Drawings, Technical Codes & Standards and Operation Procedures) required for bidding package, conduct quality assurance before deliverable.
- Control the creation, review and distribution internally of documents through the document life cycle. Track document status and time scale for documents issued for engineer review.
- Work with vendors to effect successful closeout and handover of final documentation from Projects to Library and prepare documentation for archive. Coordinates movement and tracking for local document file and library to/from offsite archival storage including destroying obsolete documents.
- Provide accurate Company data both hard copy and electronic format per Drawing Request Form (DRF) to both internal customers and vendors for the execution of work. Work closely with FE Drafting Control to expedite overdue DRF.
- Assist FE Project Manager to expedite vendor data submission for Management of Change (MOC) prelim-package and maintain up to date with changes to document revision and status for its readiness of offshore work. Monitor and update any change and modification to the required PSI drawings in MOC package, vendor final as-built package, and ensure offshore operation having the latest and same version align with FE library.
Submit document via "Apply Now"
- English resume (Latest Update)
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of Military exempted
- Copy of ID and House Registration
- Copy of Other Training Certification
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
About ADISORN SONGKHLA Co.,LTD/บริษัท อดิสรสงขลา จำกัด
Welcome to MMSVS Group MISSION STATEMENT In its Mission to provide real added value for its principals, customers and employees, MMSVS Group concentrates on premium quality of services in Specific sectors such as Oil & Gas Production and Exploration and Logistics support in Oil field business. MMSVS Group believes strongly in the concept of global cooperation and in education and stimulating Thai nationals to take part in this process and to give them the opportunity to equal, grow and prosper.