Document Control Officer (Korat Plant)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001258575
The document control specialist position collects, maintains and distributes all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements; develops and maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center; manages the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in any filed
- At least 3 years experience in Document Control or Document Administrative
- Good communication skills in English
- Clean details
- Coordination and Management skills
- Computer literacy (MS. Office package)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
About Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of hard disc drives, providing products for a wide-range of Enterprise, Desktop, Mobile and Consumer Electronics applications. The company is committed to delivering award-winning products, customer support and reliability, to meet the world's growing demand for information storage.
Seagate can be found around the globe and at www.seagate.com To support the scope expansion of Thai team, we invite the applications from both newly graduated and experienced professionals. Several new positions are required to be filled with highly motivated professionals. The career opportunities are opened at our factory in Korat and Teparuk.