jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001197091
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs.
- Generally, junior secretaries support senior secretaries in their duties, carrying out tasks delegated to them by the senior secretary.
- Female, age not over 35 years old.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Min. 2 years experience in Document Control particularly in Construction Business.
- Must have strong in communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Good interpersonal and service mind.