DMI Production Owner (Software)
Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001244084
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Driver Machine Interface (DMI) Product Owner owns the product on behalf of the company. He/she drives long term product development, writes the product roadmap and aligns the roadmap with the Onboard system, researches the benchmark in the market to understand the customer and the competitors, writes and maintains product description, reviews bid and approve solutions.
- Understand the customer requirements by working in-line with the Onboard system product owner(s), set top product requirements for the next 2-5 years. Responsible for Features Design and Roadmaps.
- Support bids, solution approval, also R&D budget and scope proposal.
- Develop product strategy, drive innovation, and drive Long Term Development of the product.
- Conduct market research, assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Engineering degree in a technical competency area such as Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer, Computer science, Electrical
Engineer, or related field.Relevant experience required
- A few years experiences in Product management, Product development, innovative thinking environment is desirable.
- Good communication skills in English are necessary
- Knowledge in ERTMS is a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
About Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
Bombardier is the world’s largest manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Every day, millions of people get where they need to go aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. We rank among the leaders in two fast-paced industries:
- In aerospace, we have the industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
- In rail transportation, we’re the world's largest equipment and systems manufacturer.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes.
Our APAC Regional office is based in Bangkok as a part of Bombardier Transportation, offering a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including integrated control systems, computer and relay based interlocking, automatic train control systems and wayside equipment for mass transit and mainline.
Visit us at www.bombardier.com or contact us if you are looking for a challenging and international career opportunity.