Division Manager - Internal Audit
Green Spot Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219072
Manages the development and implementation of internal audit function for all financial, operational and information system activities.
Key Roles & Responsibility
- Plan and direct financial control audits and operational audits of all company locations to assure protection of assets and adherence to established company policies and procedures.
- Conducts risk assessment and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
- Report results of audits to Management Committee and make specific recommendations for corrective action.
- Follow-up on audit recommendations to determine whether corrective action has been taken.
- Plan, coordinate and provide assistance to the external auditors during the annual audit and interim reviews.
- Adequately train and develop subordinates.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experienced in Internal Audit & Compliance field and minimum 5 years in Management level
- Strong in People Management skills and work collaboration.
- Ability to communicate across levels of staff including senior leaders.
If you feel this sound like a role for you and this is the next step in your career, please apply now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Green Spot Co., Ltd.
About Green Spot Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!Established in 1954,Green Spot (Thailand) Ltd. Today is a leading manufacturer and distributor of Soy bean based milk under the trademark of “ Vitamilk “and a non carbonated orange soft drink under the trademark of “ Green Spot “ The company is now inviting suitable people with passion for our business and demonstrate leadership in an environment of team work, performance oriented and continuous learning , to join its team for the following positions:-