Distributor Development Supervisor
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248645
- Data analysis and conduct the report to come up with suggested and alternative solution in distributor development areas and etc.
- Coordinate and follow up assigned administrative tasks among internal and customers in order to ensure all the things done
Overall Responsibility :
- Analysis the data in both internal and external to come up with alternative suggestions
- Conduct the report both routine and ad hoc as per request
- Establish and coordinate with excellent relationship with internal (Cross Functional) and customers for further development plan
- Be able to do administrative document in both routine and as assigned task
- Ability to go out to market and trade visit both Bangkok and upcountry in order to find out facts based from market and customers
- Prepare some presentations and document as request
- Arrange meeting and appointment with both team and cross functional
Key Performance Indicator:
- Domestic Sales Value in GT channel
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Numeric Distribution and Coverage
- Project Assignment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years professional experiences in sales, distributor development, or sales analysis.
- Hard-working, self-disciplined, and positive working attitude.
- Analytical skills, sales skills, interact and coordinate among internal teams and customers .
- Quick learner, willing to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
- Energetic, having self-motivation & willing to work with team.
- Good command of both Thai & English.
- Able to travel upcountry for market & trade visit.
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Location: This position will be based in FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
How to Apply: If you possess what we are looking for, please submit the application to APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
6th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-6201900 #1508
To learn more, please visit our Company Website : www.foremostforlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
About FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.