Distributor Business Manager
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001240442
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Sathon, Bangkok
Salary: Upon Experience
Our client is an international specializes in downstream in oil and gas.
- Provide strong leadership for assuring and building a strong HSSE & COC culture within the team and distributor network.
- Direct accountability for developing and implementing distinctive marketing strategies and action plan to achieve targeted sales volume and gross margin through the MWF and HPL business with customers.
- Developing medium and long terms distributor business network strategies , expanding the new distributor network and action plans to grow the MWF and HPL business within Industrial Thailand.
- Lead and manage the distributor sales team to Identify customer need and develop value proposition utilizing value selling and segment offer knowledge to achieve the target of Volume and gross margin for new business from existing and competitors customers.
- Lead and manage the Distributor network to identify the business opportunity and develop value proposition utilizing value selling and product knowledge to achieve the target of volume and gross margin.
- Provide the training in MWF products, application and engineering application in various segments to his/her indirect sales and distributor sales team.
- Drive efficiencies by ensuring business operations are run smooth in the areas like Debts control,
- Overdue collections, expenses within budgets, sales skew and drive towards continuous improvement
- Build competencies and coach the distributor sales team on various issues, business insight, Value Selling, technical knowledge of MWF & HPL, Negotiation and their leadership skill.
- Be proficient to address customer‘s problem both onsite and offsite to achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- This includes planning and implementing product trial in order to achieve total cost reduction and acknowledge such trial into case study to leverage to other Industrial member.
- Strong Leadership skills / performance bias to ensure achievement of performance contracts for self & team including motivate team through capability renew.
The Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Chemical, Engineering, Production or similar subject and MBA is advantage.
- 5 years up of experience in sales & technical environment for B2B including good exposure to industrial sales / management and preferably combined experience in manufacturing.
- Strongly skills in the areas of HSSE, Key Account Management, Team leadership and management, organizational development, problem solving, negotiating, and communications.
- The ability to build wider regional networks in plus a strong bias for influencing senior management is a pre-requisite.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality to
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 145, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.