Distribution Center - Warehouse Operations Manager
Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246984
Employer Ref. Nichaya
- Manages the distribution centers of the Electronics, Energy and IT products on warehousing and operational processes i.e. receiving, put away, picking, packing and invoice administration to meet contractual service levels.
- Manage warehouse and operational [under 3PL and our own] and enhance the efficiency of SAP and Oracle systems implementation in order to ensure the development of timely, cost-effective import and export schemes to the handling of the technicalities of warehousing management
- Manage to reduce the costs of warehouse, operational and domestic transportation both under 3PL and own managing
- Manage and review performance for the 3PL [Third Party Logistics] and all Service Providers following the SLA, SOP
- Prepares and manages distribution centers costs & budget.
- Help handle and review on the SLA, SOP, LOI which is relating to warehouse, operational and transportation services
- Continuously improves operations to meet with the agreed service levels as indicates by key performance indicators.
- Reviews, analyses, allocate and recommend resource requirements (manning, equipment, systems, etc) of distribution center operations.
- Controls the processes for release and control of regular and manual invoices for assignment to outbound orders.
- Manages Picking, Invoicing, Checking, Packing and processes to meet committed performance targets.
- Leads the coordination with other sections, departments and external parties – principals and customers to resolve operational issues and concerns.
- Improve inbound and outbound performance and cost structure.
- Maintain and improve customer’s satisfaction.
- Deliver effectiveness performing, designing, planning and developing Logistics work flows to be in line with group guidelines.
- Monitor Import-Export function in terms of Domestics and Oversea shipment to be effectively consistent with Planning.
- Liaise and coordinate with Freight Forwarder, Shipping companies, Suppliers and Customers and effectively troubleshoot any issues that may arise in domestics or international transportation.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, freight, services and inventory within any budget plan or strategy.
- Control and develop internal strategy to increase the delivery performance for Import and local shipments.
- Control and manage inventory levels of raw materials, finished goods, supplies, WIP and finished goods by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results, manage work performance of the 3PL and Service providers on warehousing, delivering.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Ensure that any changes to operating procedures, prioritization or any problems must be documented and communicated accurately.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Maritime, MBA or any related field [Graduated from aboard is a plus].
- More than 10 years of experience supervisory or managerial level of Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution Centers preferring from Manufacturing or 3PL [Third Party Logistics].
- Strong knowledge in Warehouse & Operations. Preferred experience in managing WH scale larger than 3,000 sqm (Electronics, Retails, IT is a plus).
- Proficient in SAP, Oracle, MS office, MS Power point.
- Excellent in Leadership and Presentation skills.
- Possess good attitude, positive thinking, high responsible and committed including interpersonal and people management skills
- Experience in managing inbound and outbound operations (compliant to TISI certificate is a plus).
- Background of people development and management.
- Will have 5-10 direct reports.
- Good communication skill in both Thai and English.
- Flexible & Mobility: as this position needs to travel in local between 2 warehouse [Bangna KM.16.5 and Bangpoo], Commercial office [Rama 9], and local customers as required.
If you are interested please send your updated resume in word file, copy of ID card and expected salary to Khun Nichaya Via "Apply Now"
*only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
About Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
Cowan International is a South East Asia recruitment agency serving clients across the globe since 1954. In South East Asia we specialize in Engineering/construction, Automotive, IT, Manufacturing, logistics and Oil & Gas industry. Cowan recruiters place top talent in hard to fill positions such as management, engineering, operations, and finance & administration for both corporate and site based operations.