TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243483
- To manage Minor range change process of display, focus on designing displays, maintain consistent, accurate and reconciled data in the Planogram System and databases.
- Worked with commercial, supply chain, marketing for shelf and product setting display.
- Analyse/manage how the display shelf would be laid out in supermarket area
- Manage the range change process for display and check that the display rules is applied to range changes, so that strive to do very best for customers and drive sales at shop front with Planogram.
- To update and maintain Planograms for Minor Range Change of all store
- Maintaining the accuracy and reconciled data in the Planogram System and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Product Design, Interior, Graphic, Architect, Civil Engineering or related fields
- New Graduated welcome
- Experience in working in store or in Space, Range and Display is preferable
- Experience in business management and database management
- Good attitude
- Good command in English Communication
The successful candidate will receive competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities. You can directly apply through www.tescolotuscareers.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
About TESCO LOTUS (เทสโก้ โลตัส) Head Office
At Tesco Lotus, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. With the guiding principle of ‘nobody tries harder’ we have been successfully serving our customers for 22 years, reaching over 15 million customers. For each and every single customer, we have been striving to touch their heart in each and every little way through our 1,800 outlets from hypermarkets, supermarket, and express stores. We engage with over 30 million people on a daily-basis through Digital platforms, which consists of Facebook, Line, Website, Mobile Aps, and our latest technology I-beacon.
Today, not only we are the leader in Brick & Mortar, we are also the pioneer in Grocery Online shopping since 2012. With the ever-changing needs of customers, we have served hundred-thousands of customers online through website and state-of-the-art mobile application.
At Tesco Lotus, you will be working with our ‘finest leaders’ along with our big family of more than 60,000 colleagues at our head office (2,300), stores and distribution centres (57,700), together with the mindset of ability to change the world.
“At Tesco Lotus, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow. People who has the ability to think differently.”