Director, Talent Development
ONYX Hospitality Group
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225510
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the training/learning/development processes are geared and ready to face the group’s aggressive growth years through 2023
- Assessing and designing the right learning and development interventions and programmes to help ONYX Hospitality Group properties achieve their business objectives
- Working with business leaders and learning managers across the group to identify skill gaps, training opportunities and develop/help deliver training solutions
- Supporting the building of robust learning programmes; ensure they are communicated effectively and lead to ONYX properties
- Creating a learning structure and processes to help ensure the building of Team Member skills and knowledge at all levels
- Designing tailor-made programmes for the group based on needs as well as being a hands-on training specialist
The successful candidate has :
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated success in instructional design and implementation and delivery of effective training platforms
- Hospitality Industry experience in either operations or corporate training/learning is highly desirable
- Very good written, verbal and interpersonal skills in English and in Thai
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business leaders
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Must be organized, an innovative problem solver, highly collaborative and possess an ROI mentality and methodology for evaluating all training and development programmes
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ONYX Hospitality Group
About ONYX Hospitality Group
Partnership. Passion. Performance.
ONYX Hospitality Group is a leading hotel management company that combines the expertise of a truly global executive team with the hospitality excellence for which Asia is renowned. ONYX prides itself on an open, approachable leadership style and recognises that the relationships and mutual trust established with our property partners are the fundamental basis for the success of any hotel management company. Their needs and concerns are our driving force.