Director, Planning Master Data
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224188
The Company: our client is one of successful jewelry manufacturer.
- Develop and maintain governance and policies for planning master data on production sites
- Authorise the creation and maintenance of planning mater data
- Take ownership and ensure the integrity and accuracy of the planning master data
- Conduct relevant data analysis and effectively communicate analysis results and insights to relevant stakeholders
- Resolve master data related issues or escalate for critical case
- Initiate and manage projects to enhance data standardization, accuracy and integrity
- Control phase-in and phase-out process and change of BOM
- Maintain proper master data for legality
- OEM and outsourcing master data.
- Minimum 15 years in Master Data and 5 years in Management level
- Bachelor's degree of higher in Business Administration, Economics, IT or related field
- Computer literacy with ERP System, MS excel, Access, Crystal reports. AX is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Business intelligence and reporting tool.
- Fluent in both Thai/English communications.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited,
level 22 Unit 2202 Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road Klongtoey Bangkok 10110 Thailand.
Tel: 02-653-2947 ext 121
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
About Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.