Director of Talent Management
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001273980
Lead the Talent Management programme for the Minor Food Group, including Succession Planning that ensures we have the right people in the right positions at the right time. Provides oversight for talent management initiatives, tactics, and operations including focus on measurement of results. Works with business leaders and HR Business Units to design, develop and deploy strategies and actions to address critical organizational and talent issues as well as provide a competitive advantage for the Company.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible management and behavior at all times, positively representing the MFG.Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Partner with key HR strategic partners such as APM, DDI, Humanica, and Sirota, etc.
- Actively participate in all Organisation & HR activities.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Management or any related fields.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with international companies.
- Deep knowledge and experience with of talent management strategy, processes and programs including talent reviews, Succession Planning, 70/20/10 development framework, experiential learning, competency modeling, etc.
- Strong leadership skills – willingness and ability to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Proficiency in Thai & English and computer literate
- Strong skills in driving for results
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
To apply, please submit full resume by e-mail to
Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
128/340 Payatai Plaza, 31st Fl., Room G, Payathai Rd.,
Toongpayatai, Rajthevee, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 66(0)2 612 9536-8 Fax. 66(0)2 612 9539
More Jobs at FAME please visit: www.fameplacement.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
About Fame Placement Co., Ltd.
The Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011
On September, 23rd 2011 Fame placement co., Ltd. Was announced ‘the Best Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand 2011’. This is the second time that Fame Placement received the honorable awards from Ministry of Labor sine the previous one was in 2008 ‘the 1st Runner-up Award for the best Executive Recruitment and Search Company in Thailand’.
The professional award was presented by Thailand’s Vice Minister of Labor, Mr. Anusorn Kraiwatnussorn and Director General of the Department of Emplyment, Ms.Autsanee Suebwongpat. Ceremony was held among 2,000 attendants including representatives from the Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Labor, BOI and professional recruitments in Thailand.
Continually to next years, we ‘Fame Placement’ will make every effort to keep our standard as in our values; responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills. More to point, to be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia as in our Mission.
To be a preferred premier executive provider for international companies in Asia.
Commitment – We have responsibility to deliver excellent quality and innovation in our work through personal initiative and continuous development of knowledge and skills.
Integrity – Ethical behavior, honesty and discipline are fundamental characteristics of our conduct in all aspects of our services.
Focus – In servicing clients, we focus on our individual talents under the regime of teamwork-leverages. “Win-Win” relationships are our goal as we work with clients, other associates, business partners and service providers.
Respect for People – We treat people with respect and dignity. We build positive, trusting relationship through open communication, sharing and valuing diverse perspectives.
Fame Placement dedicated consultants possess over 20 years professional experiences from diverse commercial and manufacturing backgrounds with multinational companies. With their experiences and in depth knowledge in a wide range of industries, they have extensive understanding of a particular industry’s requirements and be able to discuss the issues with candidates leading to successful and effective searches for candidates who perfectly match with companies’ cultures, businesses and working environments.
Fame Placement is committed to strengthen long term relationships with our clients and candidates based on in depth knowledge and understanding about their philosophies and goals.