Director of Store Operations
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248303
Our client is in a premium retail business, they are now expanding their stores to hundreds of location. They look for a professional candidate with directed experience in retail operation to handle this role.
- To ensure all stores are complied with the necessary training, skills and tools to maintain optimal functioning and profitability.
- Drives profitability of stores in assigned region by directing store metrics to balance budget goals
- Effectively leads a team of managers to ensure efficiency of store operations.
- Follows company policies and processes for successful management of retail stores.
- Monitors and reviews store performance on a regular basis in order to identify issues and partner with critical parties to create and implement strategic solutions.
- Creates succession planning with foresight in regard to staff development and mobility
- Leads team members through change and growth in alignment with policies, procedures and goals of the organization
- Ensures safety of store employees and security of company assets through successful execution of company policies and procedures
- Implements corporate decisions at store level through distribution of procedures and techniques that foster company unity with respect to the highest achievable level of quality in product and service
- At least Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years of higher level leadership experience in grocery or multi-level retail industry
- Expertise in new store set up, operation audit, and operation training.
- Expertise in store supply chain operation in order to maintain integrity of inventory.
- Able to work under pressure and able to solve problem with immediate action.
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organization, prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple projects ranging.
- Active, Hands on, Pleasant personality, and very good service mind.
- Excellent written, communication, presentation and quantitative skills.
- Very good English.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume
(in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources