Director of Sales - MICE/ Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park
Luxury Hotels & Resorts (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237821
- Develops and leads the special corporate segment to achieve financial goals.
- Works collaboratively with off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, sales trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Managing Sales Activities
- Develops marketing/sales strategy for sales cluster.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Follows up sales leads.
- Works on the different distribution channels of all contracted accounts.
Using Knowledge of Market Trends and Target Customer Information to Maximize Revenue
- Identifies new business to achieve revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities based on market conditions and location needs.
- Gains understanding of the locations' primary target customers and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution.
Providing Exceptional Customer Service
- Supports the company's service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
- Executes and supports the company's customer service standards.
- Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the company.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Luxury Hotels & Resorts (Thailand) Ltd.
About Luxury Hotels & Resorts (Thailand) Ltd.
At Marriott, you define what success means to you, then we help make it happen. With opportunities for building your skills, colleagues who share your enthusiasm, and a clear career path with challenging work that provides direction for growth and promotion. If you’re the kind of person who wants to be challenged, supported, and applauded, this is where you belong.