DIRECTOR OF SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001255222
Employer Ref. 657DB
Our client is a leading premium real estate developer. Their portfolio comprises of not only residential property but also entertainment, hospitality and retail projects. As part of their continued expansion our client is now looking for an individual for the position of Director of Sales and Business Development (Tour Agency).
80,000 – 120,000 Baht/month
- Developing and implementing a dedicated business development plan relating to tourism & hotels
- Heading sales & marketing as well as business competencies development of tourism & hotels, both existing and future projects
- Leading, coaching and monitoring the Sales & Marketing and E-Distribution & Reservation teams to achieve annual business targets as planned
- Establishing tourism, hotel, shopping mall and sports club strategy, targets, budgets, rate structure and market competencies to fulfill all revenue targets
- Soliciting, negotiating and confirming new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, site inspections, networking, etc.) on a national and international level.
- Mapping sales of domestic & international travel trade (online & wholesale), corporate clients, MICE, airlines and regional Thailand Authority of Tourism for new business.
- Handling key account relationship management
- Developing existing business and exploring new markets
- Handling ad-hoc assignments for the management.
- Thai national, male or female, aged 30-37 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Hospitality, Tourism or related fields.
- At least 7 years of working experience in retail, hospitality and property management with 3years or more at the managerial level.
- Pleasant and creative person.
- Possess leadership skills
- A self-starter who is highly driven, persistent and adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills and networking abilities
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.