Director of Sales (Education solutions) – (100K++)
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001239123
Director of Sales Department / Sales Director (Education solutions) – (100K++)
You will be working in a Thai award winning education solutions provider. They are a team of innovated and internationalized people who focuses on upgrading the educational standard in Thailand. Your working location is in Siam area.
- Responsible for all activities in Sales department
- Develop strategic plan of sales strategy and activities to support sales action
- Create plan of products development and sales channel development
- Manage relationship with clients to maintain long-term relationship
- Prepare sales report and projects to present to management level
- Manage a team of sales manager, section manager, sales executive
- Report directly to the General Manager
- Thai nationality, Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any fields (Degree in Education is a big plus)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in B2B sales or in education industry
- Able to approach new market with new products and expand customer base
- Strong skills in service, analysis, team management, relationship management
- Able to drive and own a car
Interested? Please send “NOW” your portfolio / resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
For more information, please call: Pongsakorn 087-974-1700.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
About Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources